Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Trying this once again............

Ok I tried to get on a regular blogging schedule last season and it just didn't pan out, so let's see we can get things started this year. One of the reasons I didn't blog very much last season is the fact that there are a ton of very well written blogs about the Dawgs and SEC football in general. What could the world possibly need with another one?

If the first game of this season is any indication of what lies ahead, my blog will be more of a catharsis for me as a fan (which you as the reader are also welcome to contribute your opinions or observations) than an X's and O's break down of each game.

For now the weekly lineup will look something like this:

Sunday-Recap of Saturday's Game
Monday-Offensive Breakdown from Saturday's Game
Tuesday-Defensive/Special Teams Breakdown from Saturday's Game
Wednesday-Reader Poll/Topic
Thursday-Preview of Coming Weeks Opponent/My Picks on the biggest NCAA/NFL games of the week.
Friday-Brief injury report (if available) and predicitions for the following day's game.
Saturday-Probably nothing since I will be at the game....

My goal is to have original material that is more based on my opinion and not a rehash of what is already out there on the other Dawgly sites. I am just a fan like you and have no inside sources or access to players or coaches so don't expect any indepth interviews or the like.

Tomorrow: Breakdown of the Gamechickens and my picks for all of the big NCAA/NFL games of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home